Pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/279 relating to the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR)
Holder of the treatments
APETITUS.SRL with registered office in Via Archimede 10, Rome owner of the APETITUS website VAT number: 02245170564
Providing your data
The provision of personal data to APETITUS, which are requested on the various collection occasions, may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information notice.
Any refusal to communicate your data to APETITUS makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection, therefore the sale of the products offered in the online catalogue.
How and why we process your personal data
Your personal data are managed with mainly electronic and telematic methods by APETITUS and other subjects who, appropriately selected in terms of reliability and competence, carry out instrumental operations to pursue the purposes strictly connected to the use of the website and the purchase of products through the Web site. The personal data that we process are in fact those provided by you when placing an order and precisely the name, surname, billing address, shipping address, telephone and email address. Please refer to the paragraph """" Subjects who can process your data """" for every detail.
Your data are processed on these occasions:
1. registration on the APETITUS website by entering personal data
2. fulfilment of orders and activities related to the delivery of orders.
3. payment management.
4. management of your commercial requests or on the progress of the order
5. Management and taking of orders by telephone.
6. request for CV evaluation.
7. sending, with your consent and for marketing purposes, commercial communications via e-mail.
Your data will never be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where communication is mandatory by law. Or to perform obligations deriving from the contract concluded with you, as is the case with the communication to PayPal for payments through this platform, or the communication to the Espresso Run for the delivery of your order.
What are the personal data we collect?
The personal data that APETITUS collects when you browse or purchase on our site are as follows:
1) personal data: name, surname, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address and telephone number.
2) we also register your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter freely and independently from registering on our site. Always optional and editable at any time.
3) we process your personal data when you contact our Customer Service, to request assistance on an order placed. We record and process your data if you contact our Customer Service to place a telephone order.
4) through cookies we collect some information about your browsing on APETITUS, such as the pages you visit.
5) we may find ourselves in a position to collect data from third parties, such as in the case in which the order made by you is sent to a third party:
in the event that the Customer has purchased a product to be delivered, by filling in the appropriate page in the box """" Different Destination """", to a person other than the buyer.
Subjects who can process your data:
1) DHL Express Courier: for the processing of the data necessary to carry out the shipping activities in Italy and in the EU countries, for the delivery and return (through our Return service) of the products purchased by you on our site.
2) DHL for the processing of data necessary for the management, preparation and shipping of your order.
3) PayPal: for the payment of orders through the PayPal platform, with any credit card or personal account.
You always have the right to obtain from APETITUS
a) the revocation of consent to the processing of your data, which, as soon as implemented, will be promptly processed and implemented.
b) access to your personal data to modify or complete them.
c) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
d) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment occurs it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time.
Your personal data are stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
a) 10 years for billing data, starting from the billing date.
b) until the request for cancellation for the data you communicated at the time of registration.
c) CV for 1 year from receipt.
g) up to the request for cancellation or subscription, for example for newsletters, for data used for commercial communication activities.
To this end, it is recommended to make sure that your computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of the transmission of data on the network, both incoming and outgoing. For example, through updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has adopted suitable measures for the security of data transmission over the network (such as firewalls and anti-spam filters).
Changes and updates